Saturday, July 11, 2009

Getting Back on Track

Vacation time is good, but it is also good to get back on our schedule. Finding time to be together is easier when we are in our groove. This week was good, but we missed our first morning session! Hubby's alarm didn't go off and we woke up after he should have been leaving. So, another day of me taking care of the girls.

We haven't had an increase in supply like we would like, but I am sure that is due more to our being off schedule and not taking enough time when we are together. There is always milk there, even just an hour after he has had a good long suckle, I get a squirt of milk if I try. We both enjoy the time together and I am just going to have to trust that when hubby decides he wants big mouthfuls of milk, he will up our sessions. Until then, I am going to just sit back and enjoy the time we do have together...even if it isn't as much as I would like. :)

On another note, he said that I am going to kill him this week. My sex drive has officially overtaken his, for the first time in our relationship. Usually, lately, I have started something with him, a bj or handjob and he has said, again, really? Then we suckle and by then I am so ready for him, I masturbate or ask for his fingers....yada, yada, yada a few minutes later, he is ready too! But last night, I even had my ass in the air, swaying back and forth and he said no! Later, he said he that it was more fun to tease me and turn me down!! Certainly, a first, but this morning he couldn't wait any longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment