Sunday, May 24, 2009

Night Away

I spent my first night away from my husband since beginning our re-lactation. It was a goofy day and we didn't get to have very much time together before I left. I was hoping that after not suckling for 18 hours, the girls would be full and ready. I was disappointed that wasn't the case. I know it was probably wishful thinking anyway, but grrrr. I didn't drink my nomal amount of water, since other beverages were being served and apparently rum and coke doesn't work the same as water. I woke up alone and a bit hung over, but not as full as I was expecting.

Oh, well. I shouldn't be so impatient, I know there are a lot of women who have been doing this longer and haven't had the results we have had so far, but still! I just can't wait for really full, milky breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment